Call Center, CRM, Script Merge & AutoDialer
Instant Call Center
Integrated CRM (Contact Manager)
Telesales Script Merge Module, and
Upload your telesales script(s), import your leads… start power prospecting today!
Everything for only US$29.95/mo.* 100% money back guarantee*!
Additional users only $9.95./mo.
Import your leads into the (included) Customer Relationship Manager (CRM).
Create your custom Telesales Script.
Insert your Data Merge fields.
Insert your Data Merge fields.
Upload your existing database or add new records.
Select your own preferred SoftPhone, or use your Skype.
Click on the Predictive AutoDialer Start button…
…up pops your data-merged telesales script, fully integrated into your new CRM… WOW!
NO complicated setup and NO additional phone bill.
*Contacted uses either your own existing SoftPhone, or your Skype account…
(Our FAQ shows how to add YOUR OWN SIP phone)
The CRM System:
The Contacted.com combination CRM and Next-Record-In-Database Auto-Dialer, uses a proprietary customized version of an open source CRM, everything is interconnected and included in your Instant Call Center Package.
The intuitive CRM will allow you to “set and forget” leads and will help you go from cold lead to sale in the most efficient manner. You’ll stay on top of the sales cycle with “auto-reminders” that let you know when it is time to send the next email or phone call communication.
Our CRM does all the thinking for you, based on the information and settings you feed into the CRM from previous communications. Successful sales campaigns are all about creating relationships, and you will definitely need a good CRM if you want to be successful.
The Telemarketing Script Module:
Our proprietary Telemarketer’s Script Module integrated into the CRM will maximize your outbound calls, and it’s a well know fact that a well-scripted presentation will increase your close ratios… your company sales will skyrocket!
Telemarketers simply read the script you have provided them. Data is automatically “merged” right into the script to minimize mistakes by the telemarketer. Scripts minimize distractions by their prospect questions and feedback breaking the presentation flow, because it is easy to back-up a paragraph and repeat after answering a spontaneous prospect’s question.
All your telemarketer does is read the merged script, click the Call Disposition button to update the CRM, and then they click SAVE… the system then instantly moves on to the Next-Record-In-Database, resulting in no chitter-chatter between calls.
Call Scripts are critical!
Call Scripts are critical because they maintain control and keep the presentation focused towards the intended end goal. If you depend on the supposed experience of your “expert employees”, the net results will most often be LESS than satisfactory!
Maybe 5% of your employees are capable and could be left to improvise, the other 95% will always do better with a formal script. A good Telesales script must be updated daily, from other employees feedback.
If left to their own devices the 95% will invariably say… “The script doesn’t work”, or that “they hate canned scripts”, but the documented fact is they’ll always attain a higher number of commitments (sales) with a script, than without one… providing of course they have a well crafted script.
A carefully planned and constantly updated script will provide you with valuable data that can be used in the training of other employees and will provide statistical analysis that will have many different uses.
The next number Predictive-AutoDialer feature:
After placing your first call and updating the Call Disposition Panel, our Predictive-AutoDialer feature will automatically start dialing the next lead in your database.
When using the Predictive AutoDialer your telesales employees will be more focused on dialing, and not talking to other people in-between each call. Increased numbers of calls made by telemarketer’s using autodialers are reported to be as high as 600%! That’s where you profit margins are.
Note: It’s only $29.95 (with a Money Back Guarantee).
Includes database size up to 10,000 (only $5 per month per additional 5,000).
CONTACTED: “The state or condition of touching or of immediate proximity”.