Select Page

Call Scripts are critical!

Call Scripts are critical because they maintain control and keep the presentation focused towards the intended end goal.  If we depend on the experience of our “expert employees”, the net results will most often be unsatisfactory!
Maybe 10% of your employees are capable and could be left to improvise, but the other 90% will always do better with a formal script, created and updated daily from successful employees feedback.
If left to their own devices the 90% will invariably say… “The script won’t work”, and that “they hate canned scripts”, but the fact is they’ll always attain a higher number of commitments with a script, than without one… providing of course they have a well crafted script.
A carefully planned and constantly updated script will provide you with valuable data that can be used in the training of employees and statistical analysis that can be used for many different uses.
Visit:   Contacted.com

Comments

comments